Founded in 1988, Bright Plastics' history of providing quality plastic injection moulding and contract manufacturing services to a wide range of markets has firmly established us as a desirable and dependable supplier in the plastics industry.
On-time delivery of quality products
We earned our strong reputation by our commitment to the on-time delivery of first quality goods. We pledge to maintain that trust by continuous improvement in all areas of our business.
Bright Plastics produces medical components and assemblies for the medical and pharmaceutical industries in an ISO 8 (Class 100,000) cleanroom and we are FDA Registered. We are ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 13485:2003 Certified, as well as UL Certified.
Capabilities in plastic injection moulding and contract manufacturing services
Bright Plastics offers 180,000ft2 of manufacturing space that spans over two facilities. We operate 32 moulding machines ranging from 60 to 1,550t of clamp.
Our comprehensive contract manufacturing capabilities include:
- Design - from concept to approved design
- Rapid prototyping - 3D part prints provided for your project
- Tooling - Our in-house mould shop reduces downtime and cost of repairs
- Material - select, source and store
- Manufacture - press range from 60t to 1550t
- 180,000ft2 of manufacturing space which spans over two facilities
- RJG - trained master molders
- Quality control - first article inspection (FAI), production parts approval process (PPAP) and statistical analyses
- Automated systems - including robotics and a front-to-back implemented ERP (enterprise resource planning) system
- Decoration - hot stamping, heat transfer, in-mould graphics and pad printing
- Assembly - in-cycle assembly, dedicated assembly area, product assembly and retail packaging
- Distribution - Our second location (in addition to our corporate headquarters and primary manufacturing operation) gives us an additional 40,000ft2 of manufacturing space, as well as 73,000ft2 dedicated to our shipping and warehouse centre. This facility is equipped with a rail system, five material silos and a racking storage system. We ship directly to our customers, their end customer or distribution centres.
- We adapt to our customers' needs by building inventory for Kanban programmes, stocking to min/max demands, shipping direct to our customers, and/or drop shipping to their end customers or to mid-point distribution centres.
D2D - Design to DistributionSM
Our philosophy and daily mantra, this is who we are and what we deliver. It is our culture and way of life. We pass along the value of this discipline to our customers. Bright Plastics is a focused and progressive, quality-adamant and customer-centric manufacturing operation. Bright provides turnkey capabilities to a wide variety of companies, representing diverse industries that need exceptional plastic products.
Bright Plastics serves a variety of markets
- Outdoor Recreation
- Lawn and Garden
- Waste Management
- Military and Government
- Trucking and Transportation
Bright Plastics has the equipment, the capabilities and the talent to apply our design and manufacturing expertise toward the fabrication of a wide variety of products. Our experience and versatility are the catalysts for our strength in performance.
Contact us at + 1-336-668-3636 or email@example.com. For more information about our array of specialized products and services, please visit our website at www.brightplastics.com.
4833 W. Gate City Blvd.
Tel: (336) 668-3636
Fax: (336) 668-3667