NSF has transformed their traditional classroom teaching style and are now offering virtual instructor-led training courses for pharmaceutical and medical devices. Through a combination of live instructor-led virtual classrooms and self-paced online learning, NSF have been able to improve accessibility without forfeiting quality of interaction. Just as with traditional courses, NSF’s expert coaches will be on hand to guide participants through the interactive sessions which also include pre- and post-course activities.
Upcoming virtual training:
- Documentation Simplification – 3 June 2020
- Update on Annex 1 and How to Develop an Effective Contamination Control Strategy – 16 June 2020
- EU MDR Internal Auditor – 3-5 June 2020
- Investigational Medicinal Products – 22-25 June 2020
- ISO 14971:2019 Application of Risk Management to Medical Devices – 24-25 June 2020
- The Role and Professional Duties of the QP – 27-30 July 2020
In addition to their scheduled courses, NSF are also offering companies the opportunity to bring their virtual instructor-led training in-house. View their pharmaceutical and medical device training pages to see the complete range of courses that can be customized to meet your exact organizational needs.
Contact [email protected] if you have questions or to discuss your specific requirements.